Spacious self-catering holiday cottage and wonderful sunsets
Sleeps up to 4
A spacious open plan self-catering holiday cottage with elegant spiral staircase and full length windows framing a beautiful view and sunsets over Loch Awe.
The kitchen is well equipped with electric hob and oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher. A washing machine and tumble dryer are available close by which guests are welcome to use.
Built from a converted farm steading, Barn and Stable are semi-detached and situated next to the farmhouse.
This holiday cottage is not recommended for children under 5 years due to the open spiral staircase but if you think this will be acceptable, we are happy to provide a cot and highchair.
- Bedroom 1: twin (2 x single) or zip-linked double beds
- Bedroom 2: twin (2 x single) or zip-linked double bed
- Upstairs toilet/shower room
- Lovely loch & sunset views
- Flexible twin or super-king beds
- 5 minute walk to shores of Loch Awe
Patio & Garden
Overlooking Loch Awe the patio with picnic table, garden bench and barbeque stand enjoys afternoon and evening sunshine.
- 1 or 2 people: 10% off full price
- 3 people: 5% off full price
Red squirrels come to a feeder close to this holiday cottage and during the autumn/winter months fallen acorns provide a feast for red deer.